- About the School
- Recess Rangers
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Student Web Page
- Staff Portal
WELCOME TO OUR LIBRARY!
- Kindergarten books are checked out to the teacher and kept in the classroom.
- Grades 1-3 may check out one book at a time if previous book is returned.
- Grades 4-5 may check out two books at a time if previous books are returned.
- Books may be renewed as needed but must be brought into the library for renewal.
- Students may visit the library during scheduled library time, before and after school, first and last recess and during class time with teacher's permission.
If students do not return their book I will allow them to check out one more during their library time. However, if the student has two books not returned they cannot check out any more books until the two are returned.
If books are lost, please contact me. Bring any damaged books to the library -- I may be able to fix them.
Report cards may be held if books are not returned or paid for.