- About the School
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Student Web Page
Home of the Red-Tailed Hawks
Kindergarten & Transitional Kindergarten registration packets will be available for pickup on Tuesday, March 1. Complete packets can be turned in starting Tuesday, March 8 at 7:30 a.m.
Students starting kindergarten must turn 5 by September 2, 2016.
Students starting TK must turn 5 between Sept. 2 and Dec. 2, 2016.
If you have any questions, please call our office staff at 645-6380.
To enroll you will need:
The completed registration packet as well as a birth certificate, complete shot record, and proof of residency (city utility bill, PG&E bill, lease or rental agreement).
SBAC Testing is quickly approaching for our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. Below you will find the link and information on accessing a practice test from home. We strongly suggest having your child take the tests at home.
DIRECTIONS TO ACCESS THE SMARTER BALANCE STATE TEST AT HOME
- Scroll down and click on “Take the Practice and Training Test”
- Scroll down and click on Student Interface Practice and Training Tests
- PLEASE SIGN IN
- Click on sign in button
- IS THIS YOU?
- Select grade
- Click yes
- Select either Math or ELA Practice Test
- CHOOSE SETTINGS
- Scroll down and click on “select”
- IS THIS YOUR TEST?
- Scroll down and click on “Yes, start my test”
(If you are taking the LA test, please click on the sound icon button and respond yes.)
- Scroll down and click on “begin test now”.